CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 8 and the difference between the number and that formed by reversing the digits is 18. Find the number.
The denominator of a fraction is 4 more than twice the numerator. When 6 is subtracted from both, the denominator becomes 12 times the numerator. Find the numerator.
The ratio of the present ages of mother and daughter is 8:3. After 5 years, the ratio will be 9:4. Find the present age of the daughter.
- Five years ago Nuri was thrice as old as Sonu. Ten years later Nuri will be twice as old as Sonu. How old are Nuri and Sonu?
- 5x -4y + 8 = 0 7x +6y -9 =0
find the value of a and b
- A and B, each has a certain amount (in ₹). If A gives ₹40 to B, both will have equal amounts. If B gives ₹110 to A, A will have 4 times the amount left with B. What is the initial amount with B?
- 3x/2-5y/3=-2 x/3+y/2=13/6 by elimination method
how to solve it
- If the linear equation in two variables 2x –y = 2, 3y –4x = -2and px–3y = 2are concurrent, then find the value of p
- If ܽa + b = 35 and a − b = 13, where a > b, then find the value of a and ܾb.
- Solve the system of linear equations by elimination method 2/3x+3/4y=1/12;3x/4-2/3y=-1/2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.