CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
The cost of 5 oranges and 3 apples is Rs. 35, and the cost of 2 oranges and 4 apples is Rs. 28. Find the cost of an orange.
The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 9. If the digits are reversed, then the number is greater than the original by 63. Find the original number.
The sum of a two-digit number and the number obtained by reversing its digits is 66. If the digits differ by 2, find the number such that the digit in the tens place is greater than the digit in the units place.
- Five years ago Nuri was thrice as old as Sonu. Ten years later Nuri will be twice as old as Sonu. How old are Nuri and Sonu?
- 5x -4y + 8 = 0 7x +6y -9 =0
find the value of a and b
- A and B, each has a certain amount (in ₹). If A gives ₹40 to B, both will have equal amounts. If B gives ₹110 to A, A will have 4 times the amount left with B. What is the initial amount with B?
- 3x/2-5y/3=-2 x/3+y/2=13/6 by elimination method
how to solve it
- If the linear equation in two variables 2x –y = 2, 3y –4x = -2and px–3y = 2are concurrent, then find the value of p
- If ܽa + b = 35 and a − b = 13, where a > b, then find the value of a and ܾb.
- Solve the system of linear equations by elimination method 2/3x+3/4y=1/12;3x/4-2/3y=-1/2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.