CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
Which is the correct order of the reactivity of metals?
Zinc is found in nature as its
Metals are extracted from their
- How does hydrogen get reduced when metals give out electrons?? pls answer soon
- which is the most reactive element?
- calcium symbol
- Consider the following chemical formula Fe2O3.xH2O What does xH2O refer here?
- Assertion- Silver articles become coated with a black layer upon exposure to air. Resaon- A layer of oxide gets deposited upon oxidation with air. A- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion. B- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion. C- Assertion is true but reason is false. D- Reason is true but assertion is false Please provide an explanation too.
- what is an alloy? explain giving examples.
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.