CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
An element X has electronic arrangement (2, 4). To attain stability, it will
Non-metals are electronegative in nature because they can ……….. electrons to complete their octet and form anions.
Metallic oxides turn red litmus blue, so they are
- Give 3 or 4 example of metal who react with hot water
- different be between metals and nonmetals on the basis of of their chemical properties
- chemical properties
- Why an element can't gain or lose 5 , 6 or 7 electrons
- properties of ionic compounds
- I am not satisfied with my previous answer about electrolysis. Pls give me more explaination
- surface of alluminium turns into dull colour after some few days.write the reaction
- which gas is evolved when sodium reats with hcl
- do all non-metal react with oxygen
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.