CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
Which of the following elements is in the liquid state at room temperature?
Which of the following is called a strategic metal?
Name a non-metal which can conduct electricity.
- chemical formula of POP
- What is ductility
- physical properties metal and non metal table
- important question related to metal and non metal
- is gold is a sonorous metal
- How de we fill d shell
- Difference between Metal and Non-metal??
- Which metals are not malleable and ductile
- is it possible for every material to get free electrons after coming into molten state
- If is mercury a poor conductor of heat then, why is it used in thermometers?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.