which is the most reactive element?
Asked by pulkitbhardwajfiitjee | 12th Apr, 2021, 07:02: AM
The most reactive elementary group is alkali metals. Cesium is second from the bottom of this group, has 6 shells of electrons, and it matches the features of a reactive atom, making it the most reactive element.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th Apr, 2021, 12:37: PM
- calcium symbol
- Consider the following chemical formula Fe2O3.xH2O What does xH2O refer here?
- Assertion- Silver articles become coated with a black layer upon exposure to air. Resaon- A layer of oxide gets deposited upon oxidation with air. A- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion. B- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion. C- Assertion is true but reason is false. D- Reason is true but assertion is false Please provide an explanation too.
- what is an alloy? explain giving examples.
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number