CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
Which of the following is not an alloy?
What is the purpose of alloying sodium with mercury (sodium amalgam)?
Which of the following alloys has copper as a major constituent?
- How does hydrogen get reduced when metals give out electrons?? pls answer soon
- which is the most reactive element?
- calcium symbol
- Consider the following chemical formula Fe2O3.xH2O What does xH2O refer here?
- Assertion- Silver articles become coated with a black layer upon exposure to air. Resaon- A layer of oxide gets deposited upon oxidation with air. A- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion. B- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion. C- Assertion is true but reason is false. D- Reason is true but assertion is false Please provide an explanation too.
- what is an alloy? explain giving examples.
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.