why mercury is liquid
Asked by aakash.shankar6 | 7th Aug, 2019, 09:21: PM
Because of weak bonding between mercury atoms, the melting point of mercury is very low which is -38.83 °C.
Therefore mercury found in the liquid state at room temperature at pressure.
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Aug, 2019, 10:31: AM
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
- a metal which can be melt while, kept in palm
- how to learn the reactivity series..
- what is a metal
- iron and zinc , does it react with each other???
- What is percentage of gold in 18 carat gold?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number