How does hydrogen get reduced when metals give out electrons?? pls answer soon
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 22nd Sep, 2021, 10:49: PM
Reduction- When any comound or element accapts the electron, this process is known as reduction.
Hydrogen is non-metal. When it reacts with metal it accepots electron. So we can say, that hyderogen is reduced.
Answered by Ravi | 23rd Sep, 2021, 04:18: PM
- which is the most reactive element?
- calcium symbol
- Consider the following chemical formula Fe2O3.xH2O What does xH2O refer here?
- Assertion- Silver articles become coated with a black layer upon exposure to air. Resaon- A layer of oxide gets deposited upon oxidation with air. A- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is the correct explanation of assertion. B- Assertion and Reason both are correct and reason is not the correct explanation of assertion. C- Assertion is true but reason is false. D- Reason is true but assertion is false Please provide an explanation too.
- what is an alloy? explain giving examples.
- why mercury is liquid
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number