which book is the best for self study for integration and diffentiation(calculus)?
Asked by demo | 9th May, 2015, 10:35: PM
For board related studies, the best book for integration and differentiation is R.D. Sharma.
For competitive exam related studies, the best book for integration and differentiation is JEE Mathematics by Arihant publication.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 11th May, 2015, 12:37: PM
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
- Pls answer this!!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number