what is gravitational force
Asked by shmaahtabrez18 | 2nd Sep, 2021, 12:23: PM
Please click this link Gravitational force
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 2nd Sep, 2021, 03:04: PM
- SI unit of gravitational force is Nm2kg-2 OR Nm2kg2 ...?
- A planet moves around the earth in nearly circular orbit. Its period of revolution ‘T’ depends upon: (i) radius ‘r’ of the earth (ii) mass ‘m’ of the sun (iii) the gravitational constant ‘G’. Show dimensionally that T2 DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO r3
- A woman of mass 50 kg is standing in an elevator. Suddenly the cable of the elevator break and the elevator begin to fall freely .the force exerted by the floor of the elevator on the woman is?
- Derive an expression for variation of g with depth
- State the Newton's Law of Gravitation. Also state its important properties.
- Which law explains the rotation of planets around the sun and the rotation of satellites around the planets?
- Define gravitational constant.
- Two bodies of mass 1kg and 2kg kept 4m apart exert a force of F Newton. A third body of mass 3kg is introduced in the set up and kept near 2kg mass. Calculate the total force on the 1kg body.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number