CBSE Class 11-science Physics Gravitation
- Mention the method of determining the mass of planets star etc
- 4 identicle bodies of mass m are located at vertices of square of side l they revolve under the effect of mutual gravitational force in circle circumscribing the square then the speed of each body will be
- why the value of g is zero at the centre of the earth
Please give answer
- what is the derivation of formula of gravity
- if acceleration due to gravity g at height h
- what is gravitational force
- SI unit of gravitational force is Nm2kg-2 OR Nm2kg2 ...?
- A planet moves around the earth in nearly circular orbit. Its period of revolution ‘T’ depends upon: (i) radius ‘r’ of the earth (ii) mass ‘m’ of the sun (iii) the gravitational constant ‘G’. Show dimensionally that T2 DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO r3
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.