CBSE Class 11-science Physics Gravitation
Please give answer
- what is the derivation of formula of gravity
- if acceleration due to gravity g at height h
- what is gravitational force
- SI unit of gravitational force is Nm2kg-2 OR Nm2kg2 ...?
- A planet moves around the earth in nearly circular orbit. Its period of revolution ‘T’ depends upon: (i) radius ‘r’ of the earth (ii) mass ‘m’ of the sun (iii) the gravitational constant ‘G’. Show dimensionally that T2 DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO r3
- A woman of mass 50 kg is standing in an elevator. Suddenly the cable of the elevator break and the elevator begin to fall freely .the force exerted by the floor of the elevator on the woman is?
- Derive an expression for variation of g with depth
- State the Newton's Law of Gravitation. Also state its important properties.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.