two Two charged particles of the equal charges are placed 1 metre apart. The initial acceleration of each of them is 1 metre per second if there are equal mass is 10 10 raise to minus 3 find the charge on each of them.
Asked by roshnipatil6779 | 18th Feb, 2020, 02:15: PM
Electrostatic force F between the charged particle each having equal charge and 1 m apart is given by
F = q2 / (4πεo) ..............(1)
If the above force produce acceleration 1 m/s2 if each charged particle has mass 10-3 kg , then we have
q2 / (4πεo) = 10-3 N or q2 × 9 × 109 = 10-3 or q = (1/3) μC
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 18th Feb, 2020, 04:20: PM
- sir , i am feeling difficulty in electric charge and fields pls help me how to learn it???
- Plzz solve
- An air-core capacitor is charged by a battery. After disconnecting it from the battery, a dielectric slab is fully inserted in between its plates. Now, which of the following quantities remains constant? A) Energy B) Voltage C) Electric Field D) Charge
- What will be the solution of Sin(3x) = 1/2 in the interval (pi, 2pi)
- Please explain that how can we make a body positively charged by earthing
- from electrostatics, volume charge distribution is when charge is uniformly distributed over the volume. Does it mean the charge is through out volume means inside the conductor also. As per me charge stays only on surface not inside the conductor than how volume charge distribution makes sense ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number