Asked by nailemwangjen79 | 14th Jul, 2021, 09:03: AM
A property of object due to its self contents is known as intrinsic property.
Intrinsic is synonymous to inherent
Intrinsic charges of a material is due to charges of element present in the material .
Other kind of charges that are externally introduced in the material are known as embedded charges.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 14th Jul, 2021, 09:41: AM
- if we rubbed comb in hair and then we brought near paper then we see they get attract each other ,so in that case comb is negative or positive charge ?
- charge of electron is negative but in solving numericals why we take charge of the electron POSITIVE?????
- Pick the true statements about electric field lines It provides information about the direction of the electric field Electric field lines provide information about the type of charge Electric field lines provide information about the field strength All of the above
- when some charge given to a material spreads on the entire surface, it is a conductor. how? explain
- a charged sheet having surface charge density 15 ^-4 cm^-2 is given. find charge on sheet if it's surface area is 1000 cm^ 2
- state and explain coulombs law
- what is electrostatic
- what is electric field
- Q - 11
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number