CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electric Charges and Fields
- 1. If there is a reduction of 1000 e in comparison to the normal state on a charged conductor, then tell the magnitude and nature of the charge present on the conductor?
- What is charge
Please solve this Question..
- 6.25*10^12 electrons were removed from a glass rod. What is the magnitude of positive charge acquired by the glass rod?
- what is negative charge
- if we rubbed comb in hair and then we brought near paper then we see they get attract each other ,so in that case comb is negative or positive charge ?
- charge of electron is negative but in solving numericals why we take charge of the electron POSITIVE?????
- Pick the true statements about electric field lines It provides information about the direction of the electric field Electric field lines provide information about the type of charge Electric field lines provide information about the field strength All of the above
- when some charge given to a material spreads on the entire surface, it is a conductor. how? explain
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.