substances in solid state are heavier but incase of water ,ice cubes float on water
Asked by arajeevshashank | 12th Nov, 2017, 08:17: PM
The density of water is greater than ice cubes, hence ice cubes are lighter in comparison to water because of this reason ice cubes are floats on water.
Answered by Varsha | 12th Nov, 2017, 10:37: PM
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
- physical change and chemical change
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number