why are the properties of different compounds so different from each other
Asked by shivamroy19032004 | 18th Jun, 2022, 01:30: PM
Every substance, as we know, has unique chemical and physical properties. This is due to the following reasons.
- The kind of atoms.
- Atomic dimensions.
- The type of bond that exists between the atoms.
- Atomic arrangement/positioning in space
Answered by Jayesh Sah | 26th Jun, 2022, 01:30: PM
- what is physical changes
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number