CBSE Class 7 - Physical and Chemical Changes Videos
Physical and Chemical Changes
This video explains the characteristics and examples of physical and chemical changes.
- what is physical changes
- why are the properties of different compounds so different from each other
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.