what is physical changes
Asked by gk8414942 | 26th Jun, 2022, 06:59: AM
As we know, no new substances are generated during a physical change, but we may see changes in a substance's size, shape, condition, and colour.
The modifications are only transitory and can be readily reversed to restore the original substance.
For detail explanation about physical and chemical change please, click here.
Answered by Jayesh Sah | 26th Jun, 2022, 01:40: PM
- why are the properties of different compounds so different from each other
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number