phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
Asked by kirantiwari6264 | 10th Jul, 2021, 01:33: PM
Question- Physical changes are those which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance.
This is false statement.
Correct statement is
Physical changes are those which can be reversed and didn't make new substance.
Melting of ice is an example of physical change. Ice melts to water is process of change of state (physical change). In this process, no new substance is formed.
And we can obtain ice again by freezing the water again.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jul, 2021, 10:07: AM
- physical ghange
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number