what is Kelvin scale
Asked by himanshurawat38.7ga | 28th May, 2021, 08:50: PM
The kelvin is the base unit of temperature in the international system of units. It is having the unit symbol of K.
Answered by Ravi | 29th May, 2021, 07:13: PM
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number