what is physical and chemical changes
Asked by friends4everp | 11th Jun, 2020, 02:55: PM
Physical changes are those changes in which only state of substance changes but chemical properties remains same. Physical changes are reversible in nature and no new substance is formed.
example- Melting of Ice.
Chemical changes are those changes in which chemical characteristic is changed. It is irreversible and new substance is formed.
Example-Rusting of Iron
For more detalis about this topic, Pleas follow the link-
Answered by Ravi | 11th Jun, 2020, 10:00: PM
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number