Asked by araima2001 | 15th Feb, 2017, 01:01: PM
Q. The equation of the sides of the triangle having (3,-1) as a vertex and x-4y+10=0 and 6x-10y-59=0
as angle bisector and as median respectively drawn from different vertices are
(A) 6x - 7y- 13 = 0 (B) 2x + 9y- 65 = 0
(C) 18x - 13y- 41 = 0 (D) 6x - 7y- 25 = 0
Dear student, in this question, the equation 6x-10y-59=0 should be 6x+10y-59=0, otherwise we will not get the correct answer which matches the options.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 16th Feb, 2017, 08:35: AM
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of intercept 3 and 2 from the axis
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of an intercept 2 from the negative direction of the Y axis and inclined at 30 degree to the X axis
- By using concept of equation of a line proove that the three points (3,0)(-2,-2)(8,2)are collinear
- 6th sum plz Plz answer questions fastly.u take so much time
- Find the equation of the line passing through (5, 4) and perpendicular to the line through the points (3, 7) and (- 4, 8).
- The perpendicular from the origin to a line meets it at the point (3, –7), find the equation of the line.
- Find the equation of line drawn perpendicular to the line , through the point where it meets the y-axis.
- Prove that the three points (3, 0), (-2, -2) and (8, 2) are collinear.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number