CBSE Class 11-science Maths Straight Lines
- Write the equation of a line parallel to x-2y=4 and passing through the point (1,-2)
- find the equation of a straight line passing through the point of intersection of lines 2x+3y+7=0 and 3x-4y-15=0 and is parallel to the line
- find the equations of the straight line which make the following angles with the positive x axis in the positive direction and which passes through the points 150 degrees and -2 comments 1
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of intercept 3 and 2 from the axis
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of an intercept 2 from the negative direction of the Y axis and inclined at 30 degree to the X axis
- By using concept of equation of a line proove that the three points (3,0)(-2,-2)(8,2)are collinear
6th sum plz
Plz answer questions fastly.u take so much time
- Find the equation of the line passing through (5, 4) and perpendicular to the line through the points (3, 7) and (- 4, 8).
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.