preparing crystals of cooper sulphate from copper and sulphuric acid involves both physical and chemical changes
Asked by arajeevshashank | 12th Nov, 2017, 08:32: PM
I do not understand what is your query exactly. Could you please let us know what you want to know in this question?
Answered by Gajendra | 6th Dec, 2017, 03:43: PM
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
- physical change and chemical change
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number