Particles moves a certain distance In a staright line as follows first 1/4th at V° next 1/2th at 2v2 last 1/4 th at v0 find avg speed
Asked by rajputvicky746 | 12th Aug, 2021, 09:59: PM
Let d be the distance travelled .
Time taken t1 for initial travel distance (d/4), t1 = distance time = (d/4) / vo = d / ( 4 vo )
Time taken t2 for next travel distance (d/2), t2 = distance time = (d/2) / 2vo = d / ( 4 vo )
Time taken t3 for final travel distance (d/4), t3 = distance time = (d/4) / vo = d / ( 4 vo )
Total time = t1 + t2 + t3 = [ d / ( 4 vo ) ] + [ d / ( 4 vo ) ] + [ d / ( 4 vo ) ] = (3/4) d/vo
Average speed = total distance / total time = d / [ (3/4) d/vo ] = (4/3) vo
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 12th Aug, 2021, 10:59: PM
- the velocity of a particle moving along x axis is given by v=x2 - x, where x is metre and v in m/s what is its position when velocity is minimum
- The distance between mumbai to delhi is 1384. A train starts from Mumbai at 4pm and reaches delhi at 10 am the next day.What is its average speed?
- the motion by body is described by the equation v=at square find the distance travelled by the body in the first 2second
- a man travels on a straight road from his home to the bank with a uniform speed of 18km/h for 10s and then travels with a uniform speed of 36 km/h for next 20 s on a straight road from bank to market. the average speed of the man for the whole journey is
- Derive an expression for average velocity and instantaneous velocity for the motion of an object in x-y plane.
- from A to B speed is v⁰. From B to C during first half speed is v1 and during last half speed is v2 . Find Average Speed From A to C
- a particle has initial velocity of 9 m/s^2 and retardation of 2m/s^2.find the distance travelled in 5 th second
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number