how to do ques win which we are given percentage decrese in after certain dept and we have to find dept?
eg;how much below the surface of earth does the acc due to gravity becomes 70% of its value on the surface ? radius= 6400 km
plese exxplain the process
Asked by Sanmit Ratnaparkhi | 11th Sep, 2015, 07:23: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Sep, 2015, 08:12: PM
- A woman of mass 50 kg is standing in an elevator. Suddenly the cable of the elevator break and the elevator begin to fall freely .the force exerted by the floor of the elevator on the woman is?
- Derive an expression for variation of g with depth
- State the Newton's Law of Gravitation. Also state its important properties.
- Which law explains the rotation of planets around the sun and the rotation of satellites around the planets?
- Define gravitational constant.
- Two bodies of mass 1kg and 2kg kept 4m apart exert a force of F Newton. A third body of mass 3kg is introduced in the set up and kept near 2kg mass. Calculate the total force on the 1kg body.
- On which two quantities does the gravitational force depend?
- Consider two bodies X and Y with mass m1 and m2 separated by distance ‘r’ meters. Suppose mass of X is doubled and mass of Y is tripled also the distance between them is doubled. Find the ratio of the gravitational force before and after changing the masses and distance.
- G is called Universal Gravitation Constant. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number