How is d the answer of 19th
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 21st Jan, 2019, 06:38: AM
The compound (I) shows cis-trans isomers as follows:
And compound (II) has chiral carbon showing 'R' and 'S' isomers as follows:
Hence both compound (I) and (II) shows the stereoisomerism.
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Jan, 2019, 12:15: PM
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
- How many isomers are possible for alkyl group C4H9??draw structure of all
- can alcohols nd ethers form functional pairs.if yes how
- orthonylclorobenzene and paradiclorobenzene which one have more mealting point and boiling point?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number