from A to B speed is v⁰. From B to C during first half speed is v1 and during last half speed is v2 . Find Average Speed From A to C
Asked by bs202571 | 22nd Jun, 2021, 07:45: PM
Average speed = ( actual distance travelled between A and C ) / ( Total time of journey from A to C )
In the given question distance between A and B is not given. Also distance between B and C is not known.
Average speed will be determined only after knowing these distances
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 22nd Jun, 2021, 09:55: PM
- a particle has initial velocity of 9 m/s^2 and retardation of 2m/s^2.find the distance travelled in 5 th second
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number