A particle which is attached to a spring oscillates horizontally with simple harmonic motion with a frequency of 1/Pi Hz and the total energy 10J.If the maximum speed of the particle is 0.4ms^-1,what is the force constant of the spring,what will be the max potential energy of the spring during motion?
Asked by Vidushi412 | 14th Jan, 2019, 09:43: PM
Solution is attached.
Answered by Ankit K | 14th Jan, 2019, 10:53: PM
- In Shm where velocity is maximum or zero
- A small body of mass 0.10kg is undergoing simple harmonic motion of simplitude 1.0 meter and period of 0.20 sec the maximum value of the force acting on it
- A uniform circular disc of mass 12 kg is held by 2 identical springs when disc is pressed down slightly and released it executes shm with time period of2 s the force constant of each spring is [2 spring in parallel]n/
- The frequency 'n' of vibration of stretched string depends on its length 'L' its mass per unit length 'm' and the tension 'T' in the string obtain dimensionally an expression for frequency 'n'.
- If + ky = 0, what is the time period of motion?
- Write the values of amplitude and angular frequency for the following simple harmonic motion : y = 0.2 sin ( 99t + 0.36) The various quantities are in the SI units.
- Given below are x - t plots for linear motion of a particle. Which of the plots represent periodic motion. What is the period of motion (in case of periodic motion)?
- Write four characteristics of SHM.
- Write the displacement equation representing the following conditions in a simple harmonic motion : amplitude = 0.01m, frequency = 600 Hz and initial phase =
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number