CBSE Class 11-science - Simple Harmonic Motion Videos
This video explains periodic motion, oscillatory or vibratory motion and simple harmonic motion and their characteristics.
- the time period of simple pendulum is 2 second it can go from equilium position at the maximum distance of 5 cm if at the start of the motion the pendulum in the position of maximum displacement towards the right of equilium position then write the different equation.
- derive expression for displacement in shm
- In Shm where velocity is maximum or zero
- A small body of mass 0.10kg is undergoing simple harmonic motion of simplitude 1.0 meter and period of 0.20 sec the maximum value of the force acting on it
- A uniform circular disc of mass 12 kg is held by 2 identical springs when disc is pressed down slightly and released it executes shm with time period of2 s the force constant of each spring is [2 spring in parallel]n/
- A particle which is attached to a spring oscillates horizontally with simple harmonic motion with a frequency of 1/Pi Hz and the total energy 10J.If the maximum speed of the particle is 0.4ms^-1,what is the force constant of the spring,what will be the max potential energy of the spring during motion?
- The frequency 'n' of vibration of stretched string depends on its length 'L' its mass per unit length 'm' and the tension 'T' in the string obtain dimensionally an expression for frequency 'n'.
- If + ky = 0, what is the time period of motion?
- Write the values of amplitude and angular frequency for the following simple harmonic motion : y = 0.2 sin ( 99t + 0.36) The various quantities are in the SI units.
- Given below are x - t plots for linear motion of a particle. Which of the plots represent periodic motion. What is the period of motion (in case of periodic motion)?