A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
Asked by Muhammedrafipp77 | 20th Jul, 2020, 07:41: AM
A man takes 40 seconds to complete one rotation of circle with radius 10 m
Displacment of man after 20 s is to be calculated.
When t =20 s
Number of rotation completed by man will be
n = 20/40 =0.5
This mean that he will be half way away from initial position.
This means that if A is the initial position then he will reach at point B.
The displacement is the minimum distance between initial and final position.
In this case it will be equal to diamter of circle = 2r = 2 x 10 = 20 m
Thus, after 20 s the displacment will be 20 m
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jul, 2020, 07:39: PM
- Derive an expression for average velocity and instantaneous velocity for the motion of an object in x-y plane.
- Particles moves a certain distance In a staright line as follows first 1/4th at V° next 1/2th at 2v2 last 1/4 th at v0 find avg speed
- from A to B speed is v⁰. From B to C during first half speed is v1 and during last half speed is v2 . Find Average Speed From A to C
- a particle has initial velocity of 9 m/s^2 and retardation of 2m/s^2.find the distance travelled in 5 th second
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- What is a frame of referen5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number