a line L is drawn from P(4,3) to meet the lines L1: 3x+4y+5=0 and L2:3x+4y+15=0 at point A and B respectively. From A a line perpendicular to L is drawn meeting the line L2 at P. Similarly from B a line perpendicular to L is drawn meeting the line L2 at Q. Thus a paralleogram APBQ is formed. Find the equation(s) of L so that the area of the parallelogram APBQ is least.
Asked by kumar.ashlesha | 21st Jul, 2016, 02:08: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Your query seems to be incorrect. Please repost your query.
Answered by Vijaykumar Wani | 25th Jul, 2016, 10:58: AM
- find the equation of a straight line passing through the point of intersection of lines 2x+3y+7=0 and 3x-4y-15=0 and is parallel to the line
- find the equations of the straight line which make the following angles with the positive x axis in the positive direction and which passes through the points 150 degrees and -2 comments 1
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of intercept 3 and 2 from the axis
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of an intercept 2 from the negative direction of the Y axis and inclined at 30 degree to the X axis
- By using concept of equation of a line proove that the three points (3,0)(-2,-2)(8,2)are collinear
- 6th sum plz Plz answer questions fastly.u take so much time
- Find the equation of the line passing through (5, 4) and perpendicular to the line through the points (3, 7) and (- 4, 8).
- The perpendicular from the origin to a line meets it at the point (3, –7), find the equation of the line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number