A Car travels a distance of 400 km and consumes x km per litre of fuel. Then the driver gets the engine serviced. The same car then travels a distance of 400 km but the fuel consumption is (x+5)km per litre.
How many litres of pertrol is consumed in the total journey ?
Do you think the driver could have saved more petrol ? if so, how ?
Asked by renukanancyqueen2015 | 12th Dec, 2015, 10:34: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 12th Dec, 2015, 03:38: PM
- write (x-2)-x=3x(x-2) in the form of quadratic equation
- if X square + 2K x kx + 4 4 is equal to zero has a root x is equal to 2 find the value of k
- find the con
- please clear
- Derivation of quadritic formula
- solve this
- The value of k for which x=-2is afoot of a square of a quadratic equation kx square +x-6=0
- Find a quadratic polynomial each with the given numbers as the sum and product of its zeroes respectively. 1)¼,-1. 2)√2,⅓ 3)0,√5. 4)1,1 5)-¼,¼ 6)4,1
- Write a quadratic polynomial,the sum of two zeroes is 2root 3 and product of its zeroes is 2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number