CBSE Class 10 - Introduction to Quadratic Equations Videos
Introduction to Quadratic Equations
This video explains the definition of quadratic equation and solve the related word problems by factorization method and also determine the roots of the quadratic equation.
- If α and β are tge zeros of the polynomial x^2 - 6x + k and 3α + 2β=20 , then the value of k is
- What is a quadratic equation.
- if alpha and bita are the zeroes of a quadratic polynomial X^2+X-2 then find the value of(1/alpha -1/bita)
- write (x-2)-x=3x(x-2) in the form of quadratic equation
- if X square + 2K x kx + 4 4 is equal to zero has a root x is equal to 2 find the value of k
find the con
- Derivation of quadritic formula