CBSE Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations
Solve the below equation by the factorisation method:
x2 − 2x - 3 = 0
Any quadratic equation can be written in the form
Solve the below equation by the perfect square method:
9x2 − 15x + 6 = 0
- 2x²-x+1/8 solve by completing square method
- 9x^2-6px+(p^2-q^2)=0...solve for X?
- 2x^2-7x+3=0 by method of completing square
- how to solve X2+4
- 4x2-2(a2-b2)x+a2b2=0.solve eqn by completing square method.
- using completing the square method show that the equation x square -8x-18 =0 has no solution
- Page 72 If one root of the two quadratic equations x2 + ax + b = 0 and x2 + bx + a = 0 is common , then a + b = 1 a + b = -1 ab = 1 ab = -1
- please tell how to solve this question To express the quadratic equation n2 +8x-128=0 in form of (n+a)2=k2
- Solve by method of completing square.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.