CBSE Class 10 Maths Quadratic Equations
The general form of a quadratic equation is
The value of x which satisfies the quadratic equation is called
Find the roots of the quadratic equation x² + 2x - 8 = 0.
Find the roots of the quadratic equation x² − 12x + 36 = 0.
- if alpha and bita are the zeroes of a quadratic polynomial X^2+X-2 then find the value of(1/alpha -1/bita)
- write (x-2)-x=3x(x-2) in the form of quadratic equation
- if X square + 2K x kx + 4 4 is equal to zero has a root x is equal to 2 find the value of k
find the con
- Derivation of quadritic formula
- The value of k for which x=-2is afoot of a square of a quadratic equation kx square +x-6=0
- Find a quadratic polynomial each with the given numbers as the sum and product of its zeroes respectively. 1)¼,-1. 2)√2,⅓ 3)0,√5. 4)1,1 5)-¼,¼ 6)4,1
- Write a quadratic polynomial,the sum of two zeroes is 2root 3 and product of its zeroes is 2
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.