CBSE Class 10 - Introduction to Quadratic Equations Videos
- If α and β are tge zeros of the polynomial x^2 - 6x + k and 3α + 2β=20 , then the value of k is
- What is a quadratic equation.
- if alpha and bita are the zeroes of a quadratic polynomial X^2+X-2 then find the value of(1/alpha -1/bita)
- write (x-2)-x=3x(x-2) in the form of quadratic equation
- if X square + 2K x kx + 4 4 is equal to zero has a root x is equal to 2 find the value of k
find the con
- Derivation of quadritic formula
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.