Asked by smanishkumar2002 | 4th Aug, 2018, 08:34: PM
According to the question,
let ABC is an equilateral triangle with equation of BC x + y = 2 and vertex A (2, -1).
First we will find the perpendicular distance from vertex A on BC such that AD is perpendicular to BC.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 6th Aug, 2018, 10:56: AM
- find the equation of a straight line passing through the point of intersection of lines 2x+3y+7=0 and 3x-4y-15=0 and is parallel to the line
- find the equations of the straight line which make the following angles with the positive x axis in the positive direction and which passes through the points 150 degrees and -2 comments 1
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of intercept 3 and 2 from the axis
- Find the equation to the straight line cutting of an intercept 2 from the negative direction of the Y axis and inclined at 30 degree to the X axis
- By using concept of equation of a line proove that the three points (3,0)(-2,-2)(8,2)are collinear
- 6th sum plz Plz answer questions fastly.u take so much time
- Find the equation of the line passing through (5, 4) and perpendicular to the line through the points (3, 7) and (- 4, 8).
- The perpendicular from the origin to a line meets it at the point (3, –7), find the equation of the line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number