ICSE Class 9 Physics Current Electricity
Electric charges from two bodies at different potentials flow from __________ to
Flow of charge per unit time is called
The SI unit of electric current is
- A conductor carries a current of 0.2 A.  i) Find the amount of charge that will pass through the cross section of conductor in 40 s. ii) How many electrons will flow in this time interval if charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10–19 C ?
- can you tell me the SI unit of ampere
- What is limitations of Arrhenius theory
- Is there any thing else we can use other than a potato?
- Name requirement of a good cell in physics
- Distinguish between d.c and a.c.
- A bulb draws current 1.5 at 6.0V .Find the resistance of filament of bulb while growing .
Please solve this question.
- Is dry cell really dry!!
- what is an electric cell?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.