Please solve this question.
Asked by kadtej83 | 15th Jan, 2019, 06:54: AM
a. Terminal of battery is going to be considered for this option . Since battery provide all the energy in the circuit so the positive terminal of battery is at highest potential.
b. As obvious negative terminal of battery have lowest potential.
Answered by Ankit K | 15th Jan, 2019, 09:54: PM
- Is there any thing else we can use other than a potato?
- Name requirement of a good cell in physics
- Distinguish between d.c and a.c.
- A bulb draws current 1.5 at 6.0V .Find the resistance of filament of bulb while growing .
- Is dry cell really dry!!
- what is an electric cell?
- Distinguish between direct current and alternating current.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number