Is there any thing else we can use other than a potato?
Asked by simranmangnani2282.9sdatl | 11th May, 2020, 03:40: PM
Assuming that you are asking this question related to construction of battery at home.
So, as substitute to potato you can use lemon to make battery at home.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th May, 2020, 03:48: PM
- A conductor carries a current of 0.2 A.  i) Find the amount of charge that will pass through the cross section of conductor in 40 s. ii) How many electrons will flow in this time interval if charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10–19 C ?
- can you tell me the SI unit of ampere
- What is limitations of Arrhenius theory
- Name requirement of a good cell in physics
- Distinguish between d.c and a.c.
- A bulb draws current 1.5 at 6.0V .Find the resistance of filament of bulb while growing .
- Please solve this question.
- Is dry cell really dry!!
- what is an electric cell?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number