A bulb draws current 1.5 at 6.0V .Find the resistance of filament of bulb while growing .
Asked by anilrktnayak | 27th Dec, 2019, 04:43: PM
Use the formula V=IR
Note - check for the unit of current as it is not mentioned in the Qs.
Answered by | 27th Dec, 2019, 05:53: PM
- A conductor carries a current of 0.2 A.  i) Find the amount of charge that will pass through the cross section of conductor in 40 s. ii) How many electrons will flow in this time interval if charge on one electron is 1.6 x 10–19 C ?
- can you tell me the SI unit of ampere
- What is limitations of Arrhenius theory
- Is there any thing else we can use other than a potato?
- Name requirement of a good cell in physics
- Distinguish between d.c and a.c.
- Please solve this question.
- Is dry cell really dry!!
- what is an electric cell?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number