ICSE Class 9 Physics Equations Of Motion
- plz solve urgently dear experts :
- a car moving with a velocity of 72 km h-1 is brought to rest by applying brakes in 15 seconds find the retardation of the car
- If car A is travelling at the speed of 80 km/h and car B at 60 km/h in the same direction, what is the velocity of the car A relative to the car B?
- A train is moving with a velocity of 90 km hl. It is brought to stop by applying the brakes which produce a retardation of 0-5 m s2. Find: (i) the velocity after 10 s, and the time taken by the train to come to rest. Plot on graph
- what is projectile motion
- all equations of motion?
- A train starts from rest and accelerates uniformly at A rate of 2ms-1 for 10-s.It then maintains A constant speed for 200 s. Tge brakes are then applied and the train is uniformly retarded and comes to rest in 50 s. Find (i) the maximum velocity reached(ii) the retardation in the last 50 s (iii) the total distance travelled, and (iv) the average velocity of the train.
- when brakes are applied to a bus, the retardation produced is 25 cm s^-2 and the bus takes 20 second to stop calculate the initial velocity of the bus and the distance travelled by bus during this time
- a body moving with uniform acceleration travels 84m in the first 6s and 180m in the next 5 second find the initial velocity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number