ICSE Class 9 Physics Equations of Motion
If an object at rest is accelerated at 2 m/s2 and attains a velocity of 4 m/s, then the distance travelled by it in 2 seconds is
When a body is moving in circular motion with constant speed,
An object is moving with a speed of 10 m/s along a circular path. If it covers one round in 30 seconds, then the approximate value of the radius of the circular path is
- when brakes are applied to a bus, the retardation produced is 25 cm s^-2 and the bus takes 20 second to stop calculate the initial velocity of the bus and the distance travelled by bus during this time
- a body moving with uniform acceleration travels 84m in the first 6s and 180m in the next 5 second find the initial velocity
- Can the equations of motion be used in a situation where acceleration varies with time? Can they be used when acceleration is zero?
- how to draw the graph
- A bullet initially moving with a velocity 20ms-1 strikes a target and comes to rest after penetra penettating
- A car slows down from 108 km/hr to 18 km/hr over a distance of 40 meter. If the brakes are applied with the same force . Calculate 1) total time in which car comes to rest . 2) total distance travelled by it.
- can you tell me derivation of all fomula used in motion in one dimension.
- What will be the answer for attached question?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number