ICSE Class 9 - Equations of Motion Videos
Derive and apply the three equations of motion using velocity-time graph for a uniformly accelerated motion. Explain uniform circular motion.
- a particle of mass 50 gram moving with a velocity of 10 ms¹ after 5s its velocity becomes 18 ms¹then the acceleration is
- If a train moves 25km/sec and decrease to 15km/sec by applying brake in 5 sec then what will be the force of brake
- Laws of motion equations
plz solve urgently dear experts :
- a car moving with a velocity of 72 km h-1 is brought to rest by applying brakes in 15 seconds find the retardation of the car
- If car A is travelling at the speed of 80 km/h and car B at 60 km/h in the same direction, what is the velocity of the car A relative to the car B?
- A train is moving with a velocity of 90 km hl. It is brought to stop by applying the brakes which produce a retardation of 0-5 m s2. Find: (i) the velocity after 10 s, and the time taken by the train to come to rest. Plot on graph
- what is projectile motion
- all equations of motion?
- A train starts from rest and accelerates uniformly at A rate of 2ms-1 for 10-s.It then maintains A constant speed for 200 s. Tge brakes are then applied and the train is uniformly retarded and comes to rest in 50 s. Find (i) the maximum velocity reached(ii) the retardation in the last 50 s (iii) the total distance travelled, and (iv) the average velocity of the train.