ICSE Class 9 Physics Linear Momentum And Newton's Second Law Of Motion
- a cricket ball of mass 150 gram moving at a speed of 25 ms-¹ brought to rest by a player in 0.03 seconds . Find the average force applied by the player.
- A weightlifter lifts a weight of 10 kg weight in 10 seconds. Calculate the change in the momentum of the weight (g = 9.8 ms
- State Newton's second law of motion.What information do you get from it?
- tell me
- Prove ;mathematically ,F=ma
- find the mass of a body which can be balanced by a force of 39.2 N.
- Derivation between - Newton's first law,second law and third law.
- An empty truck and a loaded truck moving with the same velocity .on applying brakes which truck will stop first and why
- what is momentum? give a relevant real world example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number