ICSE Class 9 Physics Laws of Motion
The unit of momentum is
A car and a truck are moving with the same velocity. If the brakes are applied by the same force, then
- a body freely falling from certain height.show graphically the relation between the distance fallen and square of time
- a cricket ball of mass 150 gram moving at a speed of 25 ms-¹ brought to rest by a player in 0.03 seconds . Find the average force applied by the player.
- A weightlifter lifts a weight of 10 kg weight in 10 seconds. Calculate the change in the momentum of the weight (g = 9.8 ms
- State Newton's second law of motion.What information do you get from it?
- Prove ;mathematically ,F=ma
- find the mass of a body which can be balanced by a force of 39.2 N.
- Derivation between - Newton's first law,second law and third law.
- An empty truck and a loaded truck moving with the same velocity .on applying brakes which truck will stop first and why
- what is momentum? give a relevant real world example.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.