ICSE Class 9 - Linear Momentum and Newton's Second Law of Motion Videos
The product of mass and velocity is
Initial velocities of two balls of mass m1 and m2 are u1 and u2, respectively. After collision, the final velocities of the two balls are v1 and v2, respectively. According to the law of conservation of momentum,
During the collision of bodies, the total ________ remains constant unless no external __________ acts on the bodies.
- How force is directly propotional to rate of change of momentum.
- a body freely falling from certain height.show graphically the relation between the distance fallen and square of time
- a cricket ball of mass 150 gram moving at a speed of 25 ms-¹ brought to rest by a player in 0.03 seconds . Find the average force applied by the player.
- A weightlifter lifts a weight of 10 kg weight in 10 seconds. Calculate the change in the momentum of the weight (g = 9.8 ms
- State Newton's second law of motion.What information do you get from it?
- Prove ;mathematically ,F=ma
- find the mass of a body which can be balanced by a force of 39.2 N.
- Derivation between - Newton's first law,second law and third law.
- An empty truck and a loaded truck moving with the same velocity .on applying brakes which truck will stop first and why
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.